An easy, flexible, and green way to make a difference every day
Your love for Northwestern is second nature. Now, showing your support can be just as automatic. Setting up a recurring gift is convenient, customizable, and environmentally friendly. Most important, recurring gifts ensure a steady source of support for Northwestern’s world-class faculty, talented students, and groundbreaking research.
Recurring gifts are an easy way to make a big impact that works for your budget and schedule. For example, you can become a member of the Northwestern University Leadership Circle with a monthly gift of just $84. Set up a recurring gift for three or more consecutive fiscal years, and you can become a member of NU Loyal.
How does it work?
- Set up your gift one time, and it will automatically deduct from your credit card according to your preferences, including:
- Frequency – monthly, quarterly, or yearly
- Amount deducted per payment ($10 minimum)
- You will receive an annual tax receipt summarizing your gifts.
- Stop or adjust your gift at any time by calling 800-222-5603.
- As always, you can direct your support to the area of Northwestern that means most to you.
Your online donation is secure and flexible, and while your gift is active, you will receive fewer requests for your support throughout the year.
If you have questions about your recurring gift, contact Northwestern's Annual Giving office at 800-222-5603.