The unparalleled educational opportunities available to you are made possible by a tradition of philanthropy that encompasses alumni, faculty, parents, corporations, foundations — and students — who give every year.
Don’t wait until graduation to start giving back! Here’s how you can get involved right now:
- All students are invited to join Our Northwestern, the University’s online community, where you can connect with alumni to network or ask for advice and discuss current campus events.
- Join the Student Alumni Alliance, a student-run organization offering a number of social, philanthropic, and academic opportunities.
- Get involved with the Northwestern Alumni Association — help plan Senior Week activities and Homecoming festivities, and much more.
- Learn how to request funds from the Northwestern Alumni Association for your student group.
- Apply for a spot on Catalyzer, Northwestern's official crowdfunding platform, to boost your student organization's next fundraising campaign.
- Through the Class Gift, members of the senior class can make a statement of support for the areas of Northwestern that are most important to them.
- Apply to join our Phonathon team — earn money while connecting with alumni around the country and raising critical funds for the University.