Our exceptional volunteers — including alumni, students, parents, and friends — support the University not only by making a gift each year but also by giving their time and expertise. Learn more about how volunteers can help us realize our bold ambitions for the Campaign.
Volunteer with the Northwestern Alumni Association
Reunion Committees: Rally your classmates and help make your reunion the most successful yet! Committee members invite friends to reunion events, act as reunion ambassadors, and help increase alumni participation in giving. Learn more
- Class of 2015 Gift Committee: Each year, Northwestern seniors mark graduation with a contribution to any NU cause they care about in honor of their Class Gift. Volunteers on both the Class Gift Executive Board and the Committee serve as advocates for the Class Gift, encourage their classmates to give, and participate in networking and recognition events. Learn more
- Northwestern University Leadership Circle (NULC) Regional Boards: The dedicated leadership donor-volunteers who serve on NULC Regional Boards in Northwestern’s most populated cities help build the Leadership Circle community and raise critical annual funds for the University. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Parent and Family Giving Committee: This dedicated group of current and past parents helps raise awareness of and participation in philanthropic opportunities to support Northwestern students. Members encourage fellow parents to give, welcome new parents to the NU community, and host regional events. To learn more, please contact Beth Truta.
- Campaign Co-Chairs and Steering Committee: Comprising extraordinary benefactors and leaders of the University, the Co-Chairs and Steering Committee members serve as key advisors and principal spokespeople for the “We Will” Campaign. Learn more
- Regional Campaign Committees: These committees, located in cities with significant alumni presence, provide invaluable guidance to bolster engagement in the Campaign and drive attendance at regional Campaign events. Members are comprised of alumni leaders representing all areas of the University and the Northwestern Alumni Association. For more information, contact Director of Leadership Committees Cathy Stembridge.
- Group Fundraising: Northwestern University students and affiliated alumni groups may submit fundraising, data or information requests to Alumni Relations and Development. For more information, please review the Affiliated Group Fundraising Guidelines and the Checklist for a Successful Fundraiser. Submit the completed request form to email@example.com when you are ready to get started!
Alumni strengthen the Northwestern community and fuel our success in many ways — by advising current and future Northwestern students, reaching out to classmates, and leading alumni groups. Learn more