Strengthen the foundation of learning, the heart of Northwestern
From the physical sciences that save lives, to the social sciences that improve societies, to the disciplines exploring what it means to be human, Weinberg produces knowledge that matters. And our broadly based, liberal arts and sciences education — complemented by the resources of a research university — teaches students to think, innovate, and lead lives of significance.
When you support Weinberg at any level, you help us sustain the excellence that a great college of arts and sciences brings to a university.
Gifts to Weinberg amplify our ability to champion extraordinary faculty and nurture remarkable students for years to come. We invite you to partner with us as we invest in these priorities:
- Supporting student success through experiential learning programs like Chicago Field Studies and immersive skill-building opportunities like our BRIDGE Program
- Attracting and retaining outstanding faculty, the critical link between our students and knowledge that impacts the world
- Strengthening the new Department of Asian Languages and Cultures, offering the coursework, language study, and international experience necessary to engage with this critically important part of the world
- Advancing neuroscience by supporting research at the forefront of this rapidly evolving field that integrates biology, psychology, linguistics, and more
- Bolstering programs in Global Health Studies, Environmental Policy and Culture, and Environmental Sciences, addressing two crucial challenges from a multifaceted and international perspective
Direct your gift to an individual department or program, or give to the Weinberg Annual Fund, used to seed new initiatives, meet pressing needs, and sustain our outstanding educational experience.
Supporters who make leadership gifts of $1,000 or more annually to Weinberg are recognized with membership in the Wilson Society.