We continue to explore new knowledge, invent new forms of creative expression, and find new solutions to some of the most pressing issues we face as a society. We have identified areas in which to invest our resources most heavily:
- Biomedical Sciences
- Energy and Sustainability
- Global Health International Studies
- Markets, Social Structures, and Public Policy
- Performing Arts
- Writing and Oral Expression
Investments in the students and faculty working in these areas will amplify our ability to improve and enhance lives around the world.
- Expand our research enterprise and creative platform by investing in facilities for biomedical research, innovation and entrepreneurship, performance, and collaborative learning.
- Bring the best faculty from around the world to Northwestern through endowed professorships.
- Support the creation of new knowledge that improves peoples’ lives.